Friday, October 26, 2012

GA227: PnP Playtest Form Results

This week I've been playtesting my print and play game I've been working on. So far I've learned a lot about failure and learning from that. So far what I've learned that a player can have too many options and get frustrated. I've decided to limit these options just a little bit and see how well that works. I've also learned that I need to simplify the amount of dice needed for combat. At this moment a player may need to roll up to nine dice at once. Looking back on that its a little too much. So I've decided to use one twenty sided die for combat. Hopefully this will increase the speed of combat and hopefully wont frustrate players. These two problems came up the most durring play. I'm going to alter my rules in an attempt to fix them.


This is my playtest form. I had each of my playtesters fill one out and give me their opinions on the game. This one is from my friend Jen.






No comments:

Post a Comment